What is NeoLoad?
NeoLoad is a load and stress testing tool to measure the performance of the web
application and provide pragmatic solutions facilitating design and development of the optimized website. The NeoLoad is owned, maintained and developed
by a french company called Neotys.
The NeoLoad works by simulating traffic up to thousands of users in order to determine the performance of the web application under load, practically
analyzing the response time and the number of the simultaneous users which the web application is able to handle.
How it works?
This flexible architecture allows you to plan a wide variety of tests, including those using very high loads.
Provides a graphical interface from which the user can create and record scenarios, run tests and analyze the results.
Executes the test by controlling the load generators' outputs.
Monitors the Web infrastructure's various components without installing any agents on the server.
The Load Generator
Simulates users accessing the application being tested.
Collects information on the application's performance.
Can be deployed at no additional cost on as many machines as required.
NeoLoad is compatible with all web servers and web application servers: J2EE, .NET, PHP, ASP, CGI, AJAX, SOAP, Flex, Silverlight, GWT, etc...
- Browser based recorder: Simply browse your application to record your scenario
- System Monitoring: Get statistics from your servers (CPU, Memory, ...) on Windows, Linux, Solaris, SNMP devices, Apache, RSTAT, Oracle, Tomcat
- Data replacement: Log in the virtual users with different accounts, submit forms changing the values
- SOAP and Webservices dedicated scenario design
- Advanced scenario: using logical actions: if..then...else, while...
- Data extraction: Extract generated links and forms
- Content validation: Check page content under load
- Reporting: Generate a test report (HTML/Word/PDF/XML)
- SSL: Record and replay secured pages.
- IP Spoofing: Mandatory to test IP based load balancers
- The Neotys Cloud Platform for an on-demand flexible load-generation platform
You've liked this content? Please recommend us on Google+1: